1. Designing the UI for web & mobile.
2. Taking instructions from senior designers
3. Making proper deliverable design files for developers.
1. Good practical knowledge in design tools Ex: Figma
2. Familiar with UX design process
3. Good knowledge in design fundamentals and UI Design principles
4. Basic Knowledge of Interface design, design system, color and typography
5. A good portfolio
6. Serious about work and personal growth
7. A good eye to find design glitches
8. Quick Learner
Educational Qualification: N/A
Experience required: 1-2Years
Job Type: Full time, In house
Working Day: 5
Location: Nikunja 2
APPLY at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
To us your CV will represent yourself even before we meet. Take your time and prepare your CV by highlighting your qualities and achievements which best suits this circular and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with the subject line "UI/UX Designer- July 2022".
Note: You will be assigned a task in reply to your application. On your successful completion, you’ll be shortlisted for an interview.